CakebyDottie

A little about me...

They say you can't have your cake and eat it too... Well, I say you CAN!

Hi my name is Dottie. I am a wife, mother and baker.

I love cake. And even more than I love cake, I LOVE frosting. Put us together and something magical happens! I love trying new recipes and flavors!

Email dotg400@yahoo.com

Monday, April 25, 2011

Garland Craft Fair

Hey everyone - I will be selling yummy cupcakes, cake pops, and cookies at the Garland Craft Fair this coming weekend - April 29th 12-8, and 30th 10-5, at the Garland Armory. Come enjoy some delicious treats and shop the other vendors' booths.
There will even be oriental food for lunch - I will be getting some of that for sure! Come check it out - anyone who mentions they saw this on my blog will get a free cupcake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment