CakebyDottie

A little about me...

They say you can't have your cake and eat it too... Well, I say you CAN!

Hi my name is Dottie. I am a wife, mother and baker.

I love cake. And even more than I love cake, I LOVE frosting. Put us together and something magical happens! I love trying new recipes and flavors!

Email dotg400@yahoo.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

BEAUTIFUL Wedding



This cake was so gorgeous - and so was the bride! The middle two layers were real cake - 8" square white cake with white chocolate buttercream and 12" round carrot cake with cream cheese frosting - and the top tier was a round 6"x6", bottom tier 14" square, decorated with the damask pattern. This cake was almost 2 feet tall! The decorations there were done by Embellish the Moment (www.embellishthemoment.net)

0 comments:

Post a Comment