CakebyDottie

A little about me...

They say you can't have your cake and eat it too... Well, I say you CAN!

Hi my name is Dottie. I am a wife, mother and baker.

I love cake. And even more than I love cake, I LOVE frosting. Put us together and something magical happens! I love trying new recipes and flavors!

Email dotg400@yahoo.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bear Lake Chocolate Festival

Hey everyone - come see me and a bunch of other great vendors at the Bear Lake Chocolate Festival! This is the 5th year and we are so excited to be a part of it! I will be selling Cupcakes:
Chocolate/Peanut Butter,
The Samoa (if you're familiar with the Girl Scout cookies, these are like those!)
Almond/White Chocolate Buttercream/Raspberry Drizzle
Red Velvet/Cream Cheese Buttercream
And I will also have a few dozen Chocolate/Chocolate that are gluten free!
Cake Pops:
Lemon/Cream Cheese/White Chocolate
White/Cherry/Chocolate
German Chocolate/Chocolate
And Whoopie Pies:
Chocolate Chip/Vanilla Buttercream

Come Friday from 4-8 p.m. or Saturday 10-7 p.m. at the Garden City Events Center.
See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment