CakebyDottie

A little about me...

They say you can't have your cake and eat it too... Well, I say you CAN!

Hi my name is Dottie. I am a wife, mother and baker.

I love cake. And even more than I love cake, I LOVE frosting. Put us together and something magical happens! I love trying new recipes and flavors!

Email dotg400@yahoo.com

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Zebra and Hot Pink!




I was so excited when this bride-to-be told me she wanted a zebra striped cake, and of course pink is my favorite color so that was an added bonus! She had the "cupcake cake" with a 6" square topper that was white cake filled with raspberry cream and frosted with white chocolate buttercream, then covered in zebra fondant and a pink ribbon. The cupcakes were: White cake filled with raspberry cream, topped with white chocolate buttercream and a black scroll; chocolate cake topped with white chocolate buttercream and a pink fondant flower; lemon cake topped with pink lemon cream frosting. The decor was so fun, so glad I got to be a small part of this wedding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment