CakebyDottie

A little about me...

They say you can't have your cake and eat it too... Well, I say you CAN!

Hi my name is Dottie. I am a wife, mother and baker.

I love cake. And even more than I love cake, I LOVE frosting. Put us together and something magical happens! I love trying new recipes and flavors!

Email dotg400@yahoo.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

Deweyville Pumpkin Walk!

Come visit me at the Deweyville Pumpkin Walk, at the Deweyville Park, on Saturday October 23rd between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm! I will be selling Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate and Vanilla Cupcakes, Brownies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Whoopie Pies and Packaged Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow "Bones". Mention you saw this on my blog and you will get a free sample! See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment