CakebyDottie

A little about me...

They say you can't have your cake and eat it too... Well, I say you CAN!

Hi my name is Dottie. I am a wife, mother and baker.

I love cake. And even more than I love cake, I LOVE frosting. Put us together and something magical happens! I love trying new recipes and flavors!

Email dotg400@yahoo.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh how sweet it is...


My younger sister's birthday is tomorrow and she will be in class at college all day, so she asked if I would make her some treats to share with her classmates. There are mini chocolate cupcakes filled with whipping cream and topped with peanut butter buttercream, marbled carmel chocolate bars, and (my first attempt at) chocolate and cream cheese whoopie pies. I made sure to sample them first, before I delivered her the box. Wouldn't want all those college kids getting sick :)

1 comments:

Dave and Chelsi said...

They were SOOOO yummy! Everyone loved them - no leftovers! Thanks so much. You're the best!

Post a Comment