CakebyDottie

A little about me...

They say you can't have your cake and eat it too... Well, I say you CAN!

Hi my name is Dottie. I am a wife, mother and baker.

I love cake. And even more than I love cake, I LOVE frosting. Put us together and something magical happens! I love trying new recipes and flavors!

Email dotg400@yahoo.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

Tulle cute!



This has to be the cutest cake I have done to date! For a sweet little one-year-old, the top layer was a 6" round chocolate cake with raspberry cream filling and the second layer a 10" round vanilla cake with coconut buttercream, drizzled with caramel and chocolate, the bottom layer was fake covered in a tulle tutu. I don't think you can quite tell from the pic, but it was a pretty big cake :) Complete with a fondant bow on top, and a standing "1" on the second layer. Happy Birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment