CakebyDottie

A little about me...

They say you can't have your cake and eat it too... Well, I say you CAN!

Hi my name is Dottie. I am a wife, mother and baker.

I love cake. And even more than I love cake, I LOVE frosting. Put us together and something magical happens! I love trying new recipes and flavors!

Email dotg400@yahoo.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

Wilton Classes



I am so excited to annouce I will be teaching the Wilton Courses (which have been re-vamped!) at Kitchen Kneads in Logan, starting in May. These courses are so much fun - whether you want to learn how to professionally decorate a cake, or just hang out with your mom or sisters for a couple hours a week, these classes are perfect! Check out www.Luv2cook.com for class schedules and remember to book your spot early as they fill up quickly! Hope to see you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment